Danube Waltz on Viking Prestige
Passau to Budapest
Explore four of Europe’s most enchanting countries along the storied Danube River; Austria, Germany, Hungary and Slovakia. See the range of architectural wonders in Budapest and Bratislava, sail through the spectacular Wachau Valley, and take a tour of the 900-year-old baroque Benedictine abbey at Melk on this amazing 8-day itinerary.
Admire the Wachau Valley’s beauty from your Viking Longship. Learn...
Viking Prestige carries 188 guests on some of our most popular itineraries. Each of these state-of-the-art vessels has two 340-square-foot suites and 97 staterooms, with French Balcony staterooms on the upper and middle decks and standard staterooms with picture windows on the main deck. Best of all, Viking Prestige is a “green” ship, running on hybrid diesel-electric engines that produce less vibrations for a smoother ride. Cutting-edge design, unmatched comfort and environmentally conscious—Viking Prestige has it all.
- Aquavit Terrace at the bow of the ship for al fresco dining
- 97 comfortable outside staterooms (2 suites, 67 French Balcony, 22 Standard, 6 singles)
- Sun deck with 360-degree views and shaded sitting area
- Observation lounge & bar with panoramic windows
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Library & Onboard boutique
- Free shipwide wireless internet service
- Laundry service
- Ecologically friendly hybrid engines
- Sony 32” flat-panel TV with CNBC, CNN, ESPN, FOX, National Geographic and more; infotainment system featuring free movies on demand
Since its first sailings along Russia’s waterways nearly 20 years ago, Viking® has reinvented river cruising. Today, Viking invites guests to sample the rich cultures and fine wines and cuisine along Europe’s great rivers—all aboard the continent’s most comfortable, state-of-the-art ships—and the storied rivers of China, Southeast Asia and Egypt. The innovative Viking Longships® are the most award-winning vessels on Europe ...